The content creator (audio-video production companies) is required to submit the following documents:
1- Commercial Register.
2- Certificate of the size of the establishment.
3- A letter of authorization to the representative of the entity.
4- A business file, preferably educational videos.
Yes, training will be provided where needed
Any Saudi institution or company specialized in the field of learning or visual production; and has previous work and experience in this area.
Any Saudi institution or company specialized in designing and building learning and training platforms; and has previous work and experience in this area.
Through your account on FutureX Platform, you can request to join as a content creator through the following steps:
- Services Page
- Join as a Content Creator
Through your account on FutureX Platform, you can request to join as a learning platform provider through the following steps:
- Services Page
- Join as a learning platform provider
Any formal learning or training, public or private, institution wishes to provide learning or training. The purpose of requesting the platform must be limited to providing eLearning and training.
Any institution that wishes to request content development or change its traditional content into a developed content in accordance with the NELC Content Development Guidelines.
All institutions from public and private sectors.
Through your account on FutureX Platform, you can track the request status through the following steps:
- Services Page
You can request a service through the following steps:
1- Register as a representative of an entity
2- Go to profile
3- View services through the control panel
Institutions licensed by the NELC.
It depends on the content type and volume
It varies according to the demands and needs of the platform.
After you choose the educational platform service provider, the service provider will provide all possible means of communication.
After having the learning platform, you must obtain an institution license and a program license from the Licensing Department at the National eLearning Center. Link to Licensing Department
According to the number of licenses required (number of trainees) and the sector type
No fees are required.
The National eLearning Platform known as FutureX is one of the initiatives of the National eLearning Center, to enable the eLearning sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, by providing services and initiatives that achieve integration in the eLearning system through local and global partnerships.
The FutureX platform offers the following services:
- Request educational platform service
- Providing educational platform service
- Platform Integration with the FutureX
- Request Content development service
- Content providing service
- Local and global subscriptions service
- ASAS Program Initiative
- Flexible Pathways Initiative
Learners cannot be registered directly through the platform, as they are registered directly by the entities they belong to.
The representative of the entity enters the FutureX platform
Then registers through Nafath
- Then fill out the form details of the entity:
* In the event that the entity is a government entity, an official authorization for the entity’s representative is required.
* In the event that the entity is private, the commercial register, a certificate of the size of the facility and an official letter of authorization to the representative of the entity shall be attached.
* In the case of a third sector, a civil association registration certificate and an official authorization letter for the representative of the entity shall be attached.
Through the user's profile in the FutureX platform
A service request can be submitted in the following steps:
1- Services page
2- Request the service you need
FutureX targets the business sector, not individuals, including:
- Local and global educational platforms
- Training institutes and centers
- The government and semi-government sector
- Private sector
- Third sector